High-Performance Layer 3 Access Switches
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
- Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Pay as you grow modular stacking (10 chassis) and modular 10GbE (SFP+) and 40GbE (QSFP+) uplinks. HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet models support high speed APs over existing cabling and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when more PoE is needed.
- Robust Layer 3 feature set includes Access OSPF, static and RIP routing, ACLs, Dynamic Segmentation, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
- Designed with a power ProVision ASIC, the 2930M supports multiple programmatic interfaces, including REST APIs and Openflow 1.0 and 1.3, to enable automation of network operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Plug and play with up to 10 chassis stacking allowing automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
- Supports hot swappable and redundant PoE power for wireless access points, cameras and phones and can easily scale to 1440W with choice of power supplies. High power PoE models deliver up to 60W of PoE per port.